Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Love Affair With Fall

Fall... Autumn... Whatever you call it, it is by far my favorite season. I think most people think of spring as the season of new beginnings, and while I agree, Autumn is definitely my season of beginnings and getting back in the groove. It is my nesting season. The time of year when I want to be home. I want to organize. I want my house to smell of cinnamon, and hazelnut coffee, and apples. I want to bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and bread and soup. I want to make lists and prepare for winter. I want to pull out blankets and put on flannel jammies and sweaters. Yup, I pretty much love this time of year. So, why am I telling you this? I don't know... Why are you reading it? LOL. I guess as a precursor, a warning to a crazy amount of photos and recipes and "hominess" that may show up the next few months. Ok-- that being said, what is your favorite season? And just for chuckles what is your favorite thing to do this time of year? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. I guess you are back into school at least, you said spell instead of "smell" unless it was on purpose :) and you like to make what? and prepare for winter? By the way. i LOVE fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess...I love Fall too, although there was a time that I really didn't like it much...just didn't like the "dying" all around me. Now, I am perfectly happy to "settle in" and stop wandering and set some goals. I likened my fall,last year. to New years...time to make new goals and get to work on them.
    Love you! Denise
    www.dancinglydenise.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--- I typed that up on my iPod, apparently I need do double check it better. I loved the making "lusts".... oops, LOL!

    ReplyDelete