Also, my dream diaper bag would have to be a Petunia Pickle Bottom (how fun is that to say?!) Boxy Backpack. The cost is what truly puts it into dream status. So like any frugal desperate conscientious mom I google "win Petunia Picklebottom backpack." And it brought me to Mama B's Blog. I've entered every possible way (including blogging about it now!) Wish me luck, and for goodness sake's if you know some incredible place to get these babies at more reasonable price, please share (and yes I've checked EBay.)

I love it! Check out TJ's and Marshall's!!!!! I bought the exact same one you're posting there (different fabric) at TJ's for easily half price when I was looking for one, so keep on checking in those spots, too. If I see one any time I'm there, I'll put it on hold at the desk in your name and email you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon. I do check whenever I'm there, but unfortunately it's not too often. But yes, definitely if you see one if you would do that I'd be delighted!
ReplyDelete