Monday, January 18, 2010
New Beginnings
It's been a long time since I blogged. Years in fact. Truth be told, sometimes I miss it especially as I read through so many wonderful blogs. Plus, I miss being able to document our lives and looking back. One of my favorite things is looking back at my old blog, MainelyaMom, and glancing back at time and following journeys that we have taken as a family. So, I'm not sure where I'm going with things this time. I suppose it will be very much like MAM...my life really is about being a wife and a mom. My heart is truly at home. It is amazing to me as I become more aware of how quickly time goes by how very much more I just want to hold on to each moment. It's amazing to me that Kahli will graduate in another year, it seems just like yesterday we began homeschooling.... so, who knows where this little blog will end up, but if you've decided to come along....thanks.... and if you're and "old" friend.... it's good to see you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment